I have become so passionate throughout the years that I have started this business. Creating art is a part of my life, but most of all I love what I do and this is the best gift I could ask for. I love to provide great service and love going above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. Piano Note 1 is a company that makes you feel comfortable and welcome.
I record, mix, and master audio for various genres. I also provide DJ services. I’ve been recording, mixing and mastering music for the past 10 years. I am an audio engineer certified by MediaTech Institute in Dallas, TX, and have plenty of experience.
“I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else. ”―
What Clients Say
Working with Mitch with Piano Note 1 Productions is such a great experience! From the prompt attendance and attention to detail, to his incredibly professional interactions, he is an outstanding sound technician and person to work with! If you are looking for someone to record or to help out with any of your sound needs, Mitch is your guy! Lindsay G.
I’ve worked with Piano Note 1 Productions on a few projects and highly recommended his professional recording services for your next project.
Texas Bang! TEXAS BANG RECORDS
Everyone, please believe me when I say “Mitch Mitchell” is the man with the plan for music, very talented, and creative no doubt. The studio is lit the vibe was great and everything ran smoothly it was pure perfection. Great experience I’m grateful Mitch is a beast at what he does the Lord’s presence was in the atmosphere all glory be to God!!! Young S.I.G
Piano Note 1 Productions is amazing!! This studio gives you a great, therapeutic vibe. Mitchell is a very honest man, and most importantly he puts God first. He really cares about you and wants the best for you! I am beyond excited and looking forward to working with Mitchell on my upcoming projects!! Thank You, Mitchell, and thank you for believing in me! Woohoo!! It’s time to win!!! Kristen C.
Interview with Mitch Mitchell
- Q: Analog or digital and why?
- A: I use Analog and Digital at my studio, You can start a debate all day on which one is better and what sounds the best.
- Q: What’s your ‘promise’ to your clients?
- A: I believe in providing a great product that speaks for itself.
- Q: What do you like most about your job?
- A: I love creating and painting a picture with audio.
- Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
- A: Make sure that the engineer has your best interest in your project.
- Q: Can you share one music production tip?
- A: Having a good recording can define a great mix or master.
- Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
- A: I like to work on all kinds of music.
- Q: What’s your strongest skill?
- A: I have an ear for audio.
- Q: What do you bring to a song?
- A: I like to bring a lot of fresh ideas to songs and I also like to get the highest quality.
- Q: What’s your typical work process?
- A: Creating a unique sound and listen to the song over and over again until it’s finished.
- Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
- A: I believe in having a great workspace that keeps me comfortable, when spending long hours in the studio.
- Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
- A: Music producer Pharrell Williams inspire me because he doesn’t put himself in the box. Creating with genres and movie films.
- Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
- A: Mixing and Mastering, Post Production, Recording Audio.